ENTER THE CHILTERN 20
BEFORE YOU ENTER
We have created a document to help you collect the required information and permissions.
PERMISSION TO RETAIN DATA FORM
Download this and print as many copies as you have walkers in your team(s). Hand them to your team members and ask them (and/or their parents) to complete.
TO ENTER YOUR TEAMS
Entries made before the closing date can be amended (names of walkers and personal details) up to 10pm on Thursday 13th October 2022.
All adult walkers (anyone over 18 on the day of the event) must supply their Scout Association membership number. This will be checked against Compass.
Changes to adult team members and the team name cannot be made after 10pm on Friday 7th October 2022. This allows us time to carry out the necessary checks.
Adult walkers not declared by 10pm on Friday 7th October 2022 WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO TAKE PART in the event.
Changes can be made to a young person walker at the reception desk at the walk venue.
There are two payment options. We cannot take cash payments.Apply Now
OPTION 1 - BACS
- Select the On-Line Payment Entry Form
- Make your payment direct to the Southern 50 bank account (details are provided).
- Enter the figure that you have transferred and check the box to agree with the conditions of entry.
OPTION 2 -CHEQUE
- Select the Entry Form Page and print a copy
- Sign this document, place it in an envelope with a cheque to cover the entry fee and post it to the walk registrar (address is shown).
- Cheques should be made payable to 'Southern 50 Challenge'.
- When entering your teams, you may be asked to select Chiltern2022. You will be asked to log in, if this is the first time entering a team then click on “Guest”, otherwise enter your user name and password.
- If entering as a guest you will be prompted to create your own user name (your email address) and password. Whenever you want to look at or change your details, you will need that password, so don’t forget it!
- Follow the instructions appearing on the screen to enter your team(s).
- Although you can revisit the system whenever you wish to update walker details, it is preferred that you complete as much as possible, as soon as possible.